The Young Scientists Council of Pushkin Leningrad State University aims to promote young scientists and professionals’ research efforts, stimulate their involvement in the development of Russian science, and protect their interests in all relevant fields. The Council is an association of postgraduate students, teaching and administrative staff up to the age of 35.
The purpose of the Council is to consolidate young researchers’ potential for solving important scientific problems, to stimulate innovation activities, to provide our members’ professional and personal development.
- Coordination and support of young researchers’ scientific initiatives, providing their professional development
- Information and methodological support of scientific research
- Support of young researchers receiving grants and scholarships
- Assistance in applying for regional, national and international research competitions
- Assistance in strengthening and development of international relations between young researchers and prominent scientific and academic organizations
The Head of the Council is Olga V. Mamurkina (Assistant Lecturer of the Department of Russian Language and Literature).
The Council Members:
- Vera S. Fedotova (Candidate of Pedagogical Sciences, Senior Lecturer at the Department of Informatics and Applied Mathematics)
- Natalya A. Obraztsova (Candidate of Economic Sciences, Associate Professor at the Department of Economics and Management)
- Marina V. Matveeva (Candidate of Pedagogical Sciences, Senior Lecturer at the Department of Therapeutic Pedagogy and Correctional Psychology)
- Alexandra A. Sidorova (Assistant Lecturer at the Department of General and Applied Psychology)
- Alexander V. Skvortsov (Research Associate at the Research Institute for Geography, Ecology and Nature Management)
- Maria N. Makhova (Candidate of Philosophic Sciences, Senior Lecturer at the Department of Philosophy)