The Laboratory focuses on developing automated record-keeping systems of the School of Mathematics and Informatics’ principal activities in the following areas:
- Curricula and teaching programmes development
- Monitoring Human Resources
- Monitoring student population
- Teaching load calculation
- Monitoring academic progress
The implementation of the automated record-keeping systems facilitates:
- the school’s documentation development
- departmental documentation development
- teaching load calculation and distribution.
The Head of the Laboratory is Sergey D. Boronenko (Associate Professor, Candidate of Technical Sciences).